These recherche tools are mentioned in a survey I just started. Participants of this survey may find it helpul to have a summary of these tools, should they consider using one of them later:
- Zotero (literature management)
- RefWorks (literature management)
- Mendeley (literature management)
- CiteSpace (visualisation tool)
- Sci2Tool (visualisation tool)
- Citation maps (graph visualisation in the “Web of Science“)
- A detailed comparison of many reference management tools can be found at Wikipedia.
- … too be continued: Please contact me if something that you are interested in, is missing here.